Web Technology Institute
Part-time Job Fair/Employer Meet-&-Greet at HLC
Students, are you looking for part-time or flexible jobs you can work around your class schedules? Would you like to meet area employers, learn about their organizations, and ask questions to see if they fit your needs? Please join us on Wednesday, 02/22, from 11am -1pm for a Part-time Job Fair and employer meet-and-greet at HLC. You will find us in the hallway, Building 1000, on the lower level, near the ACCelerator.
We have a good mix of employers who are attending! Including:
- UFCU - hiring for IT internships and more! Including UX Designers, Information Security interns, Applications Development, Marketing, HR, Banking & Payments, plus!
- TouchPoint Services - Health Sciences roles available, no experience required!
- Kleinfelder - GIS and Chemistry/Chemical-Engineering Internships available!
- Gigaroo - Will be featured at SXSW, hiring Marketing Interns & Social Media Experts.
- RBFCU - Internships available along with Member Service roles!
- Texas School for the Blind and Visually Impaired - Travel Chaperones needed!
- Parking Management Company - Entry-level jobs with career paths to Management! The company's President started as a valet attendant and wrecked the first car he tried to park, now he is the President!
- ESTEAM Learning Labs - hiring STEM majors to instruct Lego Robotics classes & more!
- Pappas Restaurants - close to HLC! Hosts and Servers needed.
- ChildCare Careers - hiring Teachers and Assistant Teachers!
- Austin SSC - hiring Sports Referees. Pay is $22-24/hour!
- Plus more! Including Target stores, YMCA, AISD, City of Pflugerville, Texas Army National Guard, ACC Police, Fastenal, Security Specialists, and Panera Bread.
Login to Handshake to register and see details on the employers and the jobs.
Come with your resume in hand! Meet with a Career Specialist for resume help before the event.
We can't wait to see you at the fair!
Coordinator, Employer Relations and Job Development
512.659.6558 (cell) | email@example.com
Share your feedback about our services
Get the most out of your college semester withshort semester courses! Spring Registration is open for 12 and 8 week sessions. 12 week courses begin Feb. 13 and 2nd 8-week courses begin March 20. Important reminder:Same Day Pay is still in effect.